Friday 5 June 2015

How the TiT's intend to work on AIM




Hey Folks,

Some of you will be aware that I've personally shown some concern Re: the recently announced new (subscription based) tip TiTs / blog site. Let me be clear about my rationale behind showing resistance towards the concept!

As I believe 90-95% of punters on aim are losing or struggling to break even, I feel that this concept preys on the weak and vulnerable, winners won't pay for this information but somebody at a loss would (or in fact say anything) if they thought it could help recover lost life savings. To suggest you are the closest thing to inside information is reckless and misleading, the pitch is based around charging you £10p/m for privileged or worse insider information. The practices within the aim exchange are positively shocking as we see on a day to day basis thus naturally sites like this have been born out of a '' Do as we please attitude '' which is immoral, unethical or illegal.

As I show resistance to the concept, I myself have thrown my head between the foot & ball, yet again picking up more additions to the doc holiday hater bus. Frankly i see this as a compliment that injecting hours of time to try to steel or hijack my credibility (built up over years within the markets) as flattering, but proclaim -

I will not be deterred no matter how hard these agenda's are pushed, this is the oxygen I need to carry on in a market which I see as bent,corrupt and habited by ruthless scoundrels trying to invent new and ingenious ways to climb the greasy pole...

Self promotion and prophecy comes in all guises and I myself accept that running a blog (like this) or acting as a small cap market commentator could be viewed as contradicting to this piece, however I believe showing a consistent responsibility from consistent winning results as a far cry from running shotgun over a weak or displaced community.

Often the analogy '' Winners focus on winners & Loser focus on winners '' is quoted.

I tend to think winners can lose and losers can change, but you have to show dignity,humility and most of all a commitment,drive and motivation to become comprehensive at what you do no matter how improbable an idea it may first seem. The aim markets are a mystery to many which makes securing a solid foundation similar to navigating the horn or Africa - Pirates ahoy, but in time you reap what you sow...

I want to stress new ideas and holistic thinking is not something I've ever been against (regardless of bogus claim)  I have a good record of helping people with new ideas, although not all ideas thought up in a pub are good ones. I believe that the concept of charging for something you shouldn't or may not even have is wrong, creating a new site to compete with others (or better work alongside) as a great idea, we all need to start somewhere.

For those behind the idea? Well some have a checkered background, Others have none - This is not a personal thing just a simple rationale behind my thought process. I genuinely wish the team at TiTs or the California Joe blog all the very best in promoting and selling the idea to the private investing community or the wider corporate fool however as the dragons den saying goes '' I'M OUT ''

At least until we have a more responsible attitude shown towards the product and its people, the testament of time will tell....


Keep your pecker up


Doc


No comments:

Post a Comment